We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
Please review these FAQs before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding? For the winter we will are walking only when weather allows us to be open.
Can I walk up and play? We ask that all tee times be booked ahead of time, and to shorten indoor interactions we prefer golfers pay ahead of time as well. However, rounds can be paid for in person upon arrival by entering the golf shop while wearing a mask. We will do our best to accommodate golfers that arrive without a tee time, but we may not always be able to do so.
How can I book a tee time?
- The easiest for our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE. Members can login with their email we have on file to reserve their times. If you have issues please reach out to the Golf Shop.
- If you wish to book by phone please call 734.728.1300 x.7.
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points? Tee times have been spaced out throughout the day to promote space on the course, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing: bunker rakes, sand buckets, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval, but the ball will drop with a successful putt. We ask that guests do not touch the flagsticks or flags when on the course.
What should I know when I go play? Please arrive no sooner than 15 minutes early to allow for social distancing at each checkpoint. Once at the course you may go to the golf shop to check in. The Golf Shop is open for purchases of merchandise and drinks, and the clubhouse is open for use of the restrooms. You may order all of your merchandise in our online store ahead of time and we will have it ready for your tee time.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the putting green open? The putting green is open, but please keep 6 feet of space from anyone while warming up.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse? The clubhouse is open to guests wearing masks, but the grille room is now closed for the season. Beverages and some snacks are available. We currently are unable to host any events under the current MDHHS guidelines. We look forward to safely hosting events as soon as we are able.
Are the restrooms open? The clubhouse restrooms are open. The on-course Port-a-johns have been removed for the season.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
- All golf shop merchandise is for sale. You may order all of your merchandise in our online store ahead of time and we will have it ready for your tee time, or you are able to come into the golf shop while wearing a mask to select your items.
- Our grille room is closed at this time, but pre-packaged snacks and beverages can be purchased in the golf shop.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, and you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
What about leagues, outings and events? We are booking for the 2021 season and beyond. If you have questions about an already booked event or would like to talk to us about booking your league, outing, or event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.