We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Please review these FAQs before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing double-rider carts and walking at this time. We will allow guests to ride alone in a cart, but may be charged an extra fee due to the extra wear this puts on the carts and the course. Please let us know ahead of time if you or your group intend to ride separately as this affects our cart availability throughout the day and may involve an additional charge.
Can I walk up and play?
We ask that all tee times be booked ahead of time, and to limit indoor interactions we prefer golfers pay ahead of time as well. However, rounds can be paid for in person upon arrival by entering the golf shop while wearing a mask. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you can speak to our greeter in the parking lot to see if we have any openings.
How can I book a tee time?
- The easiest for our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE. Members can login with their email we have on file to reserve their times. If you have issues please reach out to the Golf Shop.
- We cannot show special rates in the booking engine. If you are a Senior or qualify for any other special rate you may call the golf shop at 734.728.1300 x. 7 between 7am and 7pm to book a tee time.
- If you have the Tee Time Golf Pass or Groupgolfer deal please call 734.728.1300 x.7 to book and let us know when you book. Please note the time restrictions on these offers.
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust the prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
Tee times have been blocked throughout the day to promote space on the course, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing: bunker rakes, sand buckets, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval, but the ball will drop with a successful putt. We ask that guests do not touch the flagsticks or flags when on the course.
What should I know when I go play?
Please arrive no sooner than 15-20 minutes early to allow for social distancing at each checkpoint. Once at the course you may go to the greeter to check in. The Pro Shop and Grille are open for purchases of merchandise, food, drinks and for use of the restrooms. You may order all of your merchandise in our online store ahead of time and we will have it ready for your tee time.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the putting green open?
The putting green is open, but please keep 6 feet of space from anyone while warming up.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
The clubhouse is open to guests wearing masks, but it grille room is now closed for the season. Beverages and some snacks are available. We can now host events up to 50 people while operating safely under the new MDHHS guidelines.
Are the restrooms open?
The clubhouse restrooms are open. Port-a-johns have been placed on the course, but they will not be sanitized after each guest’s use.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
- All golf shop merchandise is for sale. You may order all of your merchandise in our online store ahead of time and we will have it ready for your tee time, or you are able to come into the golf shop while wearing a mask to select your items.
- All days from at least 10am-7pm we will offer prepacked snacks, hot dogs, bratwurst, and beverages.
- Our grille room can take limited seating of groups of 10 or smaller unless we are hosting a private event at the time.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, and you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
What about leagues, outings and events?
All league start dates have been adjusted in concert with the league coordinator. If you have questions, please reach out to your league coordinator as we will continue to keep them informed. Please see our event calendar for the most up to date information on our golf tournaments.